The 3rd Balnarring Community Sustainability Fair is being held this year on Saturday October 14th at Balnarring Primary School.
The Balnarring Primary School community is very committed to its comprehensive sustainability program, and the Sustainability Fair developed from their desire to create an opportunity to inform, educate and inspire more people to work towards a more sustainable future. With the added enthusiastic support and participation of the local (and wider) community, the Sustainability Fair has proven a great success! Held on alternate years, it has become a major fundraiser for the school’s program.
The Fair provides a number of stimulating and fun activities for everyone!
- There is a vibrant marketplace selling a wide variety of ethical food and handmade products. An excellent shopping opportunity!
- A wonderful selection of locally made and grown food and wines will be showcased.
- Local businesses, organisations and community groups will come together to focus on environmental and sustainable issues.
- Free Workshops will be conducted throughout the day, for adults and children.
- Guest Speakers will be speaking on a range of related topics.
- Talented local musicians will entertain you while you shop, eat, drink and enjoy yourselves!
- Old fashioned children’s activities and games will be run throughout the day.
- School stalls will sell some amazing art and crafts creations from the Balnarring School students.
There will be lots of things to see, do and learn about at the Sustainability Fair!